Tomato Update

This is Taxi. A nice yellow from last year I am growing again. Right now it is about 3 feet high and loaded with fruit. Unfortunately, it does it's thing and then leaves, but it is an early producer, so I like it.
This is the fruit on the Malshur. This is my first year with this one and am really looking forward to it. I have never seen sprays of blooms so large. And the fruit is teardrop shaped with some white veining.
See how many blooms are in the sprays. Right now there are about 10 such sprays on the plant. Am expecting tons of tomatoes off this one.
This is my garden helper. Normally Sir Helsing leaves you alone. He's not as friendly as my other two cats. But let me walk down to the garden and his is between my feet, wanting me to mess with him. But isn't this what every woman wants, a male groveling at her feet? I just want mine a little less hairy and with only two legs! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts