Crazy, Crazy Month

I am so looking forward to March being over and done with.  It has been a long, stressful month.  Texter's divorce was finalized in February and we had to relocate to a smaller home (yah!).  So the past month was spent looking for a new place to rent, sorting out his stuff from ours and packing.  The past week was spent moving, most of it by ourselves.  So only another day of brining the last of the stuff over (my sewing room) and then cleaning on Monday before work and it's over at the old place.  New place, new life.

And in the middle of all of this, Lady K turned 1!  Yep, my little girl is all grown up and one year old.  Texter made her cupcakes the first day we were in the new place, as it was also her birthday.  How many kids get a new home on their birthday.

So before I start the final moving and cleaning, I stopped for a minute (because I haven't had a chance to over the past few weeks, to play a little with one of the pictures Texter took.


I think I like it.  Maybe remove the starburst behind her or drop the opacity a bit more.  But I like it.

Comments

  1. I like the starburst...shows her bright and happy spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Great work! This is something to be very proud of. It is hard to believe that she is already one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts