Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Waiting for Ebay to End


While I am waiting for my ebay auctions to end, I will attempt to find what I did with this little booklet which is suppose to get me organized with the knitting needles that I own. This was my goal, as I unstashed, detrashed, organized my storage room. However, somewhere in all the chaos, I have misplaced this cute little book. Not only will it hold a notation of the needles that I already have, it has a handy reference for converting yards to meters and all those grams and ounces. Plus it gives me a ballpark figure of yardage needed for various articles so I can walk into a yarn store with confidence. But I lost it.....guess that is the universe's way of saying....."stay out of stores!"

3 comments:

  1. Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
    back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
    time searching for blogs like yours.
    In my spare time I will look for your vt vermont house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
    visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
    blogs as great as your work.
    Please go over my ar arkansas house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Information and best buys on products and services of all kinds. Art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.