Experimenting and playing……

Isn’t that what art is all about? So I am trying to type my blog in Word and then transfer into blogger. We will see if it is a successful experiment or not.

My day off and I have already done a lot. I scanned the cards from last night’s swap at the ATC club meeting and entered them into an album. I have invited members from the club to join the group. Gotten marching band registration into the envelope and on it’s way to school with eldest daughter for the youngest daughter. I have the ATC ready for my first swap with the atcards group.

This is the card I made for our “summer” themed card for May. It has a sun that you can rotate up. The lemonade and strawberry margarita are made out of shrink plastic I colored with sharpies and colored pencils and shrunk.

Better get to doing all the other stuff I need to do.

Comments

Popular Posts