February To-Do's

It's that time of the month again, time to announce what I hope to get finished in February for the Lovely Year of Finishes.



So for February, my goal is to work on the back of the 'Fractured Grinch'.  I am going to have to do some piecing on the back rather than using whole cloth for the back.  I have some pinwheels I can make out of the leftovers from the front and one whole block.  

I also plan on the following:

- Fingerless gloves.....only about 10 rows done last month, so hopefully a finish this month
- 'Joy' quilt....two months of blocks to complete
- Cut up the shirts and get them ready for cutting into blocks

Part of my issue is that I have to have things I can do which are 'child-proof'.  There are times when Lady K wants to 'help' and I need something, like the shirts, that are easy to accomplish despite my helper.

And since everyone in the country has seen snow last month, here is something a little bright and sunny.

Comments

  1. I have a picotee orchid in these colours - love your kaleidoscope effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping over from ALYOF, thanks for the flower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts