It's been a real up and down week, mainly in terms of weather and illness. The week didn't go as 'planned', but overall it worked out just fine.
- A nice, long hike on Sunday
- Lady K with "influenza A"
- Texter on spring break
- Monitoring cats for a friend while they were at Disneyland (seems a little unfair, but the revenge of the cats for a week without their minions will be punishment enough)
- Picked up a 'sand turtle' for Lady K as a belated birthday present (and a return of warmer weather)
- Trip to Great Falls to get the rest of my yarn for my Knit and Swirl sweater and managed to have 2 of the 40-something 'welts' knitted
- Massive amount of yard work on Saturday
- shelving off the porch
- set up a 4 shelf 'greenhouse' on the porch for seedlings
- set up and filled a 4 X 8 raised bed
- planted 4 rose bushes
- planted the raised bed with snow peas, radishes, carrots, broccoli, kale, onions, garlic and lettuce
- Finished 5 books
- Wrote 4 posts
- 92% of my step goal reached - 64,429 steps or 29.7 miles
- Some nice breakfasts made over the week
- Basement semi-cleaned and organized. One big corner still left to hit.
The coming week -
- Grid out my garden plot at the community garden
- Catch up on things at my desk
- Finish up book for book group
- Lead a book discussion at the Historical Society
- Update calendar and figure out my next few months with my planner
I have discovered a source of my 'discontent' over the past few weeks. I haven't been using my planner and lists like I normally do. Being sick myself, and Lady K under the weather also, I just haven't used it like I should. And I can tell, both mentally and physically. But it's back to the book, so to speak. April ends the months I have in my current planner/journal combo and I need to decide if I am going to keep one combined book or separate it into two separate items.
But off to fix breakfast and try and figure out how to clean up my disaster of a kitchen before I head to work today (paybacks are hell!)