Fall Is Here!

October has been a bit crazy for me and I have had trouble 'getting into step' with it. 

Between a broken tooth (temporary cap on it for the moment), friends from out of state visiting, and life in general, has me out of step with myself.

In fact, Montana went from summer to winter overnight and we missed out of fall it seemed.

But fall has returned!


Tuesday, to get some exercise, fresh air and just to have a change of pace, I took a walk around Spring Meadow Lake in town.






Even a quick walk downtown yielded lots of fall images and color. I love what they have done with the remake of the water feature flowing through the walking mall. 



The sun turns the water into jewels.






I think the textures and colors make autumn my favorite season. Still warm enough to get out, but with that nip in the air that tells you soon it will be time to stay inside.


Even my new crochet project echos the color of fall. Can't wait to see how it turns out.


Comments

Popular Posts