Postitive Focus Thursday - New Authors and Books

If you happen to be an avid reader, there is nothing better than 'discovering' a new author whose book you really enjoy.

What is really wonderful is discovering an author who has several books out already and you can binge read through many books.

I just stumbled into such a situation and it is such a relief as I was in a 'there's nothing to read' mood.

My new favorite author is...



I started with The Watchmaker's Daughter, Book 1 in the 'Glass and Steele series. 

Actually, I am listening to it. Or I was. The first three books I could get the audio version from the library. Book 4 I will have to ebook it and I am on the waiting list for.

But never fear!

She has several series out there and I switched over and am listening to the Emily Chambers series.


With close to 50 books published, I am doing a happy dance because I will have plenty of wonderful reading to fall back on.

So the list of her books is happily noted in the back of my planner so I can cross them off as I read (or listen) to them. 

And if you are into Victorian settings with a bit of magic and mystery thrown in, give Ms. Archer a read.

Comments

Popular Posts