Seedy Saturday - Sort Of (Not Really)


Thankfully, I have a wonderful friend who is babysitting most of my plants. The ones I have here with me are divided into 'going to make it' and 'they are giving up'. Mostly because I haven't really given them the attention they need.

Which has a tiny bit to do with my kanban board as it nears the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. 

As it is easy to see, my 'finance' area was worked on big time. As it should be. My 'personal' area was also handled fairly well. Creative, so-so. Writing...not at all. I wasn't in a NaNoWriMo space this year.

I have mapped out 2020 and have started writing up my Q1 stickies for the board. I moved 'creative' over with 'personal' so I can give writing more space and more of a priority. 

Finances will be the major area for 2020 on my board. Right now I am trying to decide if I want separate stickies for each of my budget review dates and my pay bills dates. Or if I want to do them as one sticky and cross off the dates on the sticky. Right now, I think I will do individual ones. Of course, it uses more sticky notes, but it would show progress better. And I need that instant gratification.

Of course, 'water plants' will be one sticky a week. And I have a 'Macrophotography' class coming up in January and the annual orchid sale at the UNC Botanical Gardens is in February. Two things to look forward to.

Comments

Popular Posts