Week in Review - May 31 - June 6

This week has been 'interesting' to say the least. A semi-minor 'female' health issue has had me in various doctor offices over several days.

I'm fine. And I will be much better as days go by. Plus all the routine tests they perform when you become 'that age' will be done by the end of the month. Everything is scheduled except for the doctor to take care of the original problem.

Anyway...


I ditched the hair big-time!

It's too hot and humid for me to deal with my longer hair. So Savvy, clippers and the back porch solved my problem. 

Lady K had her last day of school last week and I drove her to pick up her school supplies. She was awarded the "Lion Award" for being a great leader in her class. 

But with all the covid-19 stuff going on, the school year for 2020-21 has been adjusted. They will start on 17 August and end on 28 May. Which means, if we do the Montana trip (fingers crossed), she will only miss the last 3 days of school. Doable! So planning for this trip has started.

Savvy and I went to Dallas Lavender Lane Farm on Saturday to attend their first lavender festival.


A full review will be done on Tuesday. This will definitely be on the calendar for next year. And I trimmed my lavender blooms on Saturday evening to dry.

The library system is semi-open again. I can get my books I have on hold now! So loving that. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps only 4 days
  • Wrote 2 posts
  • Finished 1 book
  • Spent 2 nights at Lady K's house
  • Planning the final month of Q2

This coming week...

  • More writing and reading than last week
  • More exercise than I have been getting
  • Meal planning a better diet
  • Planning for Q3 

But for now, it's a peach smoothie and off to work.

Comments

Popular Posts