Week in Review - June 13 - 19, 2022



It was a fun, but hot week.

Lady K was with me for a couple of days. Luckily, I have a flat spot in the yard where the splash pad could be placed. Not only did she love playing in the water, but Slider decided that it was fun time for him too. Mr. I-Don't-Want-A-Bath was playing in the water too.

When the temps got too hot, we played with paint. I wanted to do some acrylic pours. The ones where there are cells that pop up. However, I need to do a lot more research on how to do it. But it was a fun afternoon anyway.

Started working on my Q3 plans and did a bit of rearranging in my room to set myself up for success. 

Of course, with the heat and after polishing off my homemade ice cream, we tried out a new ice cream store in Gastonia. HUGE cones of ice cream. But Lady K was up to it!

The garden is going strong. And there was enough rain I didn't have to water every day. The veggie garden is lush and hopefully this is an omen for harvests to come. One of my two desert roses has a bloom, which was a shock to me. I never expected it to bloom. And one of my double hollyhocks is flowering.

Otherwise this week:

  • Watched Jurassic Park: Dominion at the theater with Lady K
  • Rejoined Weight Watchers to help motivate me to eat better
  • Wrote 7 posts

This coming week:

  • Lots of yard work! Need to mow, weed eat and tie up tomatoes
  • Finish up planning and getting Kanban board set up for Q3
  • Attending library art programs with Lady K
  • Staying cool!

But for now, breakfast and off to work. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts