Things to do when your back is out......

I did "something" to my back and while it is slowly getting better (really don't have a choice), did take one day to be at home on muscle relaxers and heating pad. These are some of the things you can do from the couch.





1. Knit on a pretty simple pattern. But only for a short time.





2. Update Goodreads and LibraryThing. I just realized they give away copies of books too. I have updated with most of my books I have read recently. There is a stack of paperbacks which I have not listed, mainly because I have gotten lazy and distracted.





3. Add codes for Coke rewards. I "dumpster dive" at work and get other people's Coke caps. I don't drink that much coke....sweet tea here. I got enough to get a years free subscription to "O" magazine. Texter is eyeing my points this time around. She helps me enter codes at times.





4. Watch taped shows I have on DVR. Prime time on the east coast is 9pm. That is also bedtime at my house, so I DVR most of my shows and then watch them the next day when I get home from work. Also watching Season 2 of Dexter on Showtime a friend recommended. Have caught up on Season 2 of The Tudors already. Weeds is next.





Comments

Popular Posts