Happy Halloween (Mid-Term Project)

This is my mid-term project for my Photoshop class.  We had to at least use 1 picture from our 'stash'.  My problem with this is I have over 5000 pictures now and I really realized I need to get my pictures better organized.  That will be a job for several hours in front of the TV.  Maybe a "Lord of the Rings" viewing would be good for that.

The faces are my daughters, their significant others, their dad and step-monster (her term, not mine).  They are coming out of a foggy lake picture I had taken.  Played a little with liquify, smudging, cropping.  Actually, it is so easy to forget the time when you start working on one of these.

But this was an easy exercise in that I didn't really have to think about what to do.  When I read the assignment I knew immediately what I wanted to do.  Used a couple of hints from tutorials out of the "Practical Photoshop" magazine I had on hand.

So we shall see if my instructor likes it as well as I do.   I hope she will think treat, not trick.  BOO!

Comments

Popular Posts