It's Over and Yet It's Just Beginning

On Tuesday I attended a wonderful luncheon hosted by American Airlines to celebrate my retirement.  Of course, there there 53 other people leaving too.  Then we went back to the office and they had cake and punch for the office so we could say goodbye to our co-workers.

I am the star on the right




So I am now officially on vacation pending my last day with AA on the 30th of March.  My retirement commences on the 01 April.  And right now with all that is going on in my life, I need to be not working.  There is the big move coming up.  A new baby in the family.  Lots of creative projects I want to accomplish for myself and a project I am helping someone with.

But after almost 34 years it is hard to walk away without a little glancing back.  

Comments

Popular Posts