Week in Review - May 13 - 19

I am no longer 'reporting' from Montana!

In fact, this time last week, I was throwing Texter and Lady K out at the Bozeman Airport and hitting the road. About 2300 miles later I was in Charlotte. Along with the humidity!

Boy, had I forgotten about humidity!

Still, it's been a long week. But now I am back on a mattress again (huzzah!) and the majority of the important boxes are unloaded. I still need to move my sewing/office boxes up the stairs into my new sewing/office/tv room.

However, while awaiting the van to arrive so I could start unloading, I did manage to...

Farmer's Market!


Briefly visit the Charlotte Regional Farmer's Market and pick up some fresh strawberries and peaches. Real, juicy peaches. Peaches that smell like peaches.

And, of course, I already have my new library card.


One must have one's priorities in order.

So the coming week involves...

  • Going to Raleigh and FINALLY unloading a storage unit I have had for five years now!
  • Resting!

But in the meantime, I need another cup of coffee.

Comments

  1. Glad you have the major part of the move behind you. Now the fun begins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts