Week In Review - May 20 - 26

This week has had it's up and downs all week. 

I got the storage unit in Raleigh unloaded after 5 years of it being stuffed. It's been $$ every month. But once I started going through things and finding items of Savvy and Texter, it's been worth it. There are things which would have been victims of the house fire if they weren't in storage.

But on the downside...

I busted out the back window in the mini-van. 

Yep. Shattered it! All because of a lawn mower which rolled back as I was shutting the hatch. Guess I don't know my own strength. At least I do have a garage now so today will be getting the back window covered until it's repaired.



These little bunnies scared the pee out of me while mowing the yard. 

The yard was fairly high, mainly with clover, when I mowed it. And I ran over the top of their little hole in the ground. But they are safe and Mommy Bunny has moved them somewhere safer.


This orchid is fully open - all 18 buds! And I have three smaller spikes starting to set buds.

And one of the delights in opening boxes which have been stored for five years are discoveries like this - 


All that is needed is backstitching...lots and lots of backstitching. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Made several pints of strawberry jam (most of which has already been given away!)
  • Take CJ to the airport
  • Huge pile of boxes gone through and slowly getting things in place in the house
  • Garden planted (and the cucumber and zucchini are already taking hold and growing)

For the coming week...

  • Finish unpacking and organizing
  • Decide on projects for the start of my 101 Things to work on in June

Relax and try to adjust to the humidity!

But for now, more coffee.

Comments

Popular Posts