Writing Wednesday - TDF and Pedicures

I haven't been writing.

Oh, a bit of journaling now and then, but no 'real' writing.

Of course, every book you read on writing and writers is all about writing through life's ups and downs, ins and outs. 

But that's just not me. 

Which makes me feel bad, which makes me not want to write, which makes me feel bad...

You get the picture.


So while Texter and Lady K were at the library for a movie, I sat down and did some planning and 're-motivating' myself.

My current goal is to toddle along until August 27.

Why August 27?

Lady K starts school!

And with Texter now working full time (huzzah!!!!), from about 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday I will have the house to myself.

My 'plan' is to get up and do my early morning computer 'stuff'. Get everyone off to school and work and then come home and write until noon. The afternoon will be devoted to fiber/fabric related activities, errands and housework. 

Oh, and probably a short nap also! 

My goal is to have a rough draft of "Bite Me" my middle age werewolf novel done by October 31. And beg some knowledgeable people I know to be readers and correct all my numerous errors (and see if they think it's any good).

But in the meantime...


it's pedicures, Tour de France and Lady K time.

Comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect goal! Good for you for planing it all out and getting motivated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts