Writing Wednesday - Characters!






My desk has been cleaned up. Yes, this is cleaned up.

I have actually been doing some planning and writing lately, which is more than I have been doing over the past few months. I think I might be settling into my new home. Some days it feels like I have been here for years rather than only 6 months. 




I have been working on my character descriptions and list of names for the book. Plus I have printed out all I have written so far on the book and will be melding the parts together into some kind of coherent form. 

All of this is to be ready for NaNoWriMo and to (fingers crossed) finish my rough draft. I have the outline, I have some bit of world building and characters made which need to be fleshed out a bit more. But it is getting me in the mode of writing more and just sitting, less. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts