Bookish Thursday - Some Serious Reading Needs to be Done!




These are my most recent 'arrivals' on my bookshelf, spanning over the past 3 months. And I know of 3 more books which will be arriving shortly. We WILL NOT discuss the two full bookcases of reading which needs to be done. 

Yes, I know. I have a problem. 

Do I care?

Not in the least!

Five of the books I have on my TBR are for blog posts. Others are from my Fairy Loot, Enchanted Fandom or Book of the Month subscriptions. Plus I have fallen down the rabbit hole of reading about China. The three books I am expecting are all about Chinese mythology.  There are some which I picked up because I needed to finish or continue a series. 

Face it, I don't really need an excuse to bring a book home!

I am going to try and get through these books by the end of March.

An impossible task?

Probably not. I find myself scrolling through my streaming services to find something to watch while I blindly play video games. I really need to stop that practice and just pick up a book instead. 

So we will see how it goes and see if my stack of books can decrease and I can get onto the books on the bookcases which are lonely and need to be read. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts