Saturday Morning and miles to go.......


Well, 51 hours worked last week and have about 6 more weeks of them so I can get the money together for the move. Mainly I want extra so I can hire someone to move me. The days of getting a few friends together and moving are long over. None of us are up to moving washer and dryers, etc, etc, so need a few extra $$$$'s in order to get someone to do it for me.

But the packing and sorting is still mine. Already made it to the local liquor store (called and ABC store around here) for boxes. They are nearby and have a plentiful supply of free boxes. I just look like an alcoholic moving, but what the heck.

Do have 1 project I need to get out of the way before I move. One project I need to get the cat out of the way of before I can finish it. I cut up and sewed together the pair of overalls like the direction in Cloth, Paper, Scissors a couple of months ago. It's going to be a gardening overall for my mother for Mother's Day. Did a little doodling with a bleach pen already on it. Need to get it out of the way. So hopefully, after work today I can finish it up.


Strawberries are in season now. Got some last weekend and will swing by and pick up some today at the Farmer's Market before I come home. They are soooooooo wonderful, not that plastic strawberry taste of "imported" ones. OD and I have already had our strawberry "margaritas" a couple of times and plan on having some since the Texter is here this weekend. Grilled hamburgers and strawberry margaritas are a plan for dinner I do believe. And for those of you who don't know from last couple of years, my margaritas are faux, no alcohol since I have kiddos, just strawberries and the mix and it makes a wonderful "smoothie".

So off for coffee, go to work for 4 hours, strawberries and then home. Oh, and stop for some boxes. Hopefully I can sort through books this afternoon and get home room pretty well knocked out so I can start sorting and storing packed boxes in that one room.

Comments

  1. I feel the NEED for a Virgin Strawberry MArgarita myself!

    Need company? VBG

    Grisaille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts