July Goals In the Art Room

A Lovely Year of Finishes


On one hand I feel like I got a lot accomplished last month.  On the other hand, I feel like I got nothing accomplished in the art room last month.  But a class at The Sewing Palace yesterday has me revved back up and looking to get back into the 'groove'.



This is one of my finishes last month.  Problem is, Lady K has a BIG head.  So a lot of knitting, only to have to put it away for a possible future sibling.

Anyway, my goals for July...


Catch up on Mariner's Compass 


Redo the Marcelle Medallion center block (now that I know how to do Y-seams)
Do 5 Tula Pink blocks a week
Make some quickie quilts for LQS to take to Canada for flood victims
Finish up fabric blocks for Lady K



So now I will go refresh my coffee and make the sugar syrup for the limoncello which has been 'brewing' all week.  

Comments

  1. Beautiful hat! What fibers did you use? We used to live in Sheridan, Wyoming and I do miss the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I didn't do the goals this year because my kidlets usually mess up my plans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts