Winter Funk


Winter has officially come to Montana.  We have a chance of having snow for Thanksgiving.  I have both my daughters, my grand daughter and Texter's boyfriend all here now.  Although Texter will be living the joy of working as a cashier at Walmart overnight on Thanksgiving evening and Black Friday evening, we will be together for the first time in a long time for Thanksgiving.

So why do I feel so....blah?  And unsettled?

Do I have too much on my plate right now?  I have school, work and NaNo (which I am way behind on).  I also have a TON of ideas for programs I would like to do next year at the library.  Journaling, art journaling, letter writing, starting a writing group, Camp NaNo, NaNo again in 2015...the list goes on.  I want to do the Documented Life 2015 'challenge'.  I have plans for this blog.  I want to get outdoors more (but not in the freezing weather!).

I have so much I want to do and I haven't even had a chance (or a place) to pull out my sewing machine since January or February.  My Dr. Who scarf is languishing, along with a couple of other knitting projects.  World of Warcraft just released an expansion and I have been playing that a bit and I had forgotten how much fun I have with some friends on that.

Maybe I am overwhelming myself.  I need to step back, take a deep breath, relax and let it all flow more.  And organize!

School for the semester will be over soon.  NaNo will be over next week (better get to writing!).  December, while may be a bit crazy with baking and Christmas plans, will be my time to get things on paper and out of my head.  

But I do plan on sitting back and doing some relaxing and knitting and TV watching.


Comments

  1. And fun crafting/baking days, you forgot those. We have to get one set up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts