July started out with these goals in mind:
Finish Harley Quinn! (I have grommets now for the corset, just need to spray paint them black before using)Did it! Finished and she wore to NaguCon. However, must redo corset and get grommets from another source.
- Sew one item of clothing It's cut out and the front of the lining is 'darted' and sewn together
- Catch up RSC16 for May, June and July Nope, nada, not done. Now I have 4 months to do!
- Hit walking goal weekly So-so. Will need to ramp up and try and hit 30 minutes of continuous walking daily
- Start my Bee Hive block NOPE!
Do the #onebookjuly2016 challengeDid it and enjoyed it. Post on the process shortly Knit and Swirl sweater through Welt 26Did it and now for the next chunk of welts. Not to mention the dragon hat and the dragon scarf started. Figure out a pen holder for plannerYep, did it! Not only for my planner, but my journal too. Attend 1 Helena Hiker hikeAll set and then rain in the forecast and it was cancelled. I'm the death of hikes for the group this year.
- Start power point and handouts for the "Planners, Planning and Productivity" workshop Yes and no. Haven't actually started them, but lots and lots of notes and a good start on the actual class outline.
Overall, my progress in July wasn't half bad. I'm ok with what was accomplished and what wasn't. So for August...
- Catch up on RSC16 for May, June, July and August
- Do the Bee Hive block for August and do mine for September and have ready to post by the end of the month
- Finish up the power point and handouts for Planner class
- Write up a posting schedule for August
- Complete one piece of clothing
- Hit walking goal
- Organize and start on Big Read Projects
- Knit and Swirl sweater through Welt 35
- Get Texter and Lady K ready to start school at the end of the month (free time for me arrives!)
- Attend a couple of Silent Writing meetings
August is going to be busy, but a fun busy. Hopefully, the temperatures will back off a bit and not make it quite so hot.