The 'fairy garden' we made about 6 weeks ago is now overflowing the pot and looking very lovely. In fact, the chair and table in the garden are starting to get a bit overwhelmed. But it sits on the side of my desk by the window and is lovely. I would still like a small cup and saucer to add to the table for a bit of whimsey.
And I am hoping a 'friend' will be joining it shortly.
I usually miss it, mainly because it has been held in our now-defunct-except-for-Penney's mall. But this year it will be between the library and Parrot! So I can hit it for a bit on Friday, Saturday will be a miss, but can show up on Sunday. Hopefully, I can pick up an orchid or two....for my birthday.
But this week has been full...
- Only finished 1 book
- Walked 55,788 steps or 80% of goal. 14,592 of that was just on Saturday!
- Posts written - 3
- Picked up Texter's books for the semester
- Signed up for Books 'n' Bloggers swap
- Set up days for NaNoWriMo at the library in November
- Attended staff meeting at the library
- Lady K got registered for soccer
- Found out I won office massages and will set up the date with them on Monday
- Took a day trip to Great Falls for a bit of shopping (very, very small bit)
- Worked 2 days at Parrot and brought home a pound of chocolates for the family
So the coming week is going to be hectic until we get a routine established...
- Texter and Lady K start back to school - well, school for one and daycare for the other
- Silent Writing session
- Talk to Silent Writing person about possible programs in 2017 and NaNoWriMo tie-ins for this year
- Office meeting at the library on Tuesday before work at the Parrot.
- Meetup to learn about chakras - of which, I am convinced, mine are all misplaced and out of alignment
- Knitting meetup on Wednesday after work and before I do my pickups at school
- Clean house!
- Work on planner class (for real now!)
- Set up September pages in planner - changing things up just a tad on a couple of items
- Concentrate on drinking more water and eating better. Have to balance out the 'broken' chocolate.
- Meeting to discuss plans for constructing a castle for the entrance to the library.
So now, to warm up my cup of coffee, change into clothes and start cleaning which listening to videos!