One of my options for walking home is going through a tunnel to get to the neighborhood on the other side of a wide street. I usually don't take it, but it was hot and I needed some 'space and time' to walk off a bad day at work.
When I entered the tunnel, which has graffiti in it, there was a strong smell of paint. Apparently, it is going through a 'renewal'. But this time there is some wonderful gold paint on one side and silver on the other. I love the artwork. Of course, it may signify 'kill everyone', but it is interesting and pretty.
And no, that is not a Pokemon character, although there is a Pokestop just outside the tunnel.
But the large, jarring pictures and colors suited my mood. Then when I exit the tunnel, there is this building up on the side of the hill.
Not sure what exactly the building was built for or currently being used as, but I would love to have some huge potted trees on the deck. Maybe a pergola. Somewhere to sit and read or talk with friends on a summer evening.
This past week...
- Got a new part time job working a couple of days a week at the Parrot Confectionary
- Saw the new Star Trek Beyond. Now I'm really excited for the new series starting in January.
- Worked at 1+1=1 Gallery and found a piece of pottery for an upcoming exhibit I am going to have to have
- Saw a hummingbird visit the hollyhocks next door
- Walked on 63% of my steps for the week or 43,781 steps
- Finished 1 book
- Wrote 4 posts
So now for the coming week...
- Take pictures and start power point for Planner Class
- Working on Bee Hive square for August
- Finish sewing up a skirt
- Work on dragon scarf and hat while watching Olypmics
- Start my new part-time job
- Attend Silent Writing on Monday night
And next Saturday will be filled with Kids Fun Fest in the morning with Lady K and Texter. And then in the afternoon/evening, with Savvy, at the Montana Brewers Summer Rendezvous. We had to miss last year because we were moving, but are volunteer beer pourers again this year. So looking forward to a fun day on the 13th!
Now, off to watch some Olympics and knit/crochet on dragons (and maybe a bit of house cleaning).