Ok, where did August go? One minute it's July and the next it's September 1!
My plans for August included the following:
- Catch up on RSC16 for May, June, July and August - NO!
Do the Bee Hive block for August and do mine for September and have ready to post by the end of the month- yes and no. I got August done and September is cut out and ready to go almost. Finish up the power point and handouts for Planner class- for the most part Write up a posting schedule for August- did, but didn't follow it Complete one piece of clothing- cut out and started
- Hit walking goal - HA, HA, HA!
Organize and start on Big Read Projects- once again, yes and no, but don't go there
- Knit and Swirl sweater through Welt 35 - not even!
Get Texter and Lady K ready to start school at the end of the month (free time for me arrives!)- done and they have started the semester
- Attend a couple of Silent Writing meetings - NO! Fail!
So for September -
- Catch up on RSC16 from May to September
- Hit walking goal consistently
- Teach my planner classes
- Start on ideas for 2017 classes
- Attend Silent Writing meetings
- Finish the dragon hat
- Finish up to Welt 35 on Knit and Swirl
- Buy the World of Warcraft expansion
- Consistently drink water
- Finish one piece of clothing
- Set up 2017 goals for writing and creating
- One book off my book shelf weekly
- Get back on track with Postcrossing
- Back to more meal planning
- Do the 30-day Journal Project
- Get tie-downs and life jacket for kayak and go kayaking
- Catch up on the Modern Half Square Sampler
It's a long list I know. But I am a bit excited right now about how today went in teaching a pared down version of the planner class.
And it's my birthday this month!
September is going to be good!
Linking up with the linky party at My So Called Chaos.