Tuesday, February 28, 2017

One of These Days...

I am actually writing this on Sunday afternoon, watching the snow drift down. Guess going out to scoop poop is cancelled for now.

And I am going through my list of websites to keep track of and look at those who have started seeds inside, preparing for planting outside soon. 

Sigh...

While I will miss Montana and the friends I have here and all the wonderful 'outdoors-ness' of Montana, I can't help but drool over the prospect of Zone 7 gardening again.

From my archives...



An early June harvest. 


Early May progress.


And mid-to-late May progress of tomatoes and herbs.


Early June


And early May for the cucumbers.

If only Montana was Zone 7. 

I'm going to take a nap while it's snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.