Week(s) in Review - January 29 - February 11, 2024

 



OMG - the moment you dread going to work because a co-worker is a massive '49er fan and they lost the Super Bowl by 3 points. It's not going to be a happy time today! LOL

Anyway...

The past two weeks have been jam packed. 

I have been working on my prototype for my project. My big hangup is the artwork I want to use with it and have been playing with Photoshop to get what I want. Also, Publish and Thrive has restarted. This is an intensive 6-week course on how to publish a book as an indie author. And all the other things you need to do other than just write the damn thing! So lots of computer time the past two weeks.

To relax and 'chill' the past week, I have been putting together the 'book alley' I backed on Kickstarter and received this past week. I have been wanting one of these for ages. However, the other one I do have is made of balsa and is really flimsy. This one is super sturdy. And colorful. There are still a lot of 'fiddly' pieces, like in the furniture, but overall very simple to put together as their instructions were very clear and well-illustrated. I even got the lights to work on the first try!

Lady K is progressing in her archery and broke 200 at her last tournament. That's a big deal around here. 

And the newest grandchild has decided he isn't due until the 15th officially, so he's staying put. Regardless of his mother's wishes. 

Seven books were finished over the past two weeks. Which is a good thing. But I need to be doing more reading. Audio book loaded onto the phone finally, so that will be what I listen to at work this week.

Otherwise this week...

  • Finish the prototype
  • Start on the third module of Print Shop
  • Finish up module two of Publish and Thrive
  • Training a new fruit cutter Wednesday - Friday
  • Archery tournament on Saturday
  • Start outdoor 'garden' chores

But for now...

Figure out breakfast and get dressed and hit the road to work!

Comments

Popular Posts