Sunday, December 15, 2013

Contemplation

It's that time of the year.  The year is ending and the new one getting ready to start.  There has been a lot of changes in my life over the past 12 months.  It's been a real roller coaster.  Texter and Kayden will be gone until the first of the year, so that will give me a chance to unwind and look back and plan ahead, a time I am really looking forward to.  Instead of being 'crazy' during the holidays, I will be chilling out.  And it's not only people who need a chance to contemplate their world.


I have my orchids on my dresser, so I keep part of my curtains pulled back so they can get light during the day.  My bedroom faces toward the east.  This is not the first time that I have found Mojo sitting on the bed, looking out.  You can see part of the mountains from the window.  I wonder what he is thinking about.  Does he smell/sense the deer that have walked by the window?  Is he dreaming about running free? (Which I am sure is a yes since he has gotten out of the back yard several times and headed down the road.)  But he looks so thoughtful and 'thinking' - which is a complete change for him since he is a big goof most of the time.

Now is the winter of our contemplation......

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the peace and quiet wile it last xx LOVE the picture of him looking out the window xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.