Winter Solstice - Thinking Back


Today is the Winter Solstice.  Actually, if I had thought ahead I might have asked a friend if we could use her fire pit to 'burn' off the things we want to put behind us this year.   Like my wrist.  Put things we want to get rid of in our lives on slips of paper and burn them, releasing the 'bad' energy.  To cleanse for the coming New Year.  

Part of my planning for 2015 is looking back at this year.  It has not been the easiest year, but it has meant both my daughters are here with me now, which is good.  My 'word' for 2014 was Routine.  Well, let's just say I'm surrendering to the fact my life will probably never flow in a constant pattern.  So I will embrace that as a reason to have elaborate planners!

The next few days will continue the look back and the plans for 2015.  Now for more coffee.

Comments

Popular Posts