Year End Wrap Up


In 2014, my word was "routine".  Well, there was a honest intent, but can't say I succeeded with that goal.

I also:

  • watched my daughter get divorced and we moved into a smaller place
  • moved Savvy from Arizona to Montana, along with her dog
  • knitted 1 cap for a friend with cancer
  • started a Dr. Who scarf
  • knitted a cowl for me (still needs a button sewed on)
  • not only completed NaNoWriMo, but was the Municipal Liaison for Helena
  • read 112 books
  • created 50 plus mandalas and other digital art pieces
  • wrote and posted over 230 blog posts
  • earned 2 more Graphic Art certifications 
  • took over 4800 pictures (which still aren't organized like I want them)
  • slipped on ice and broke my wrist and had surgery to fix it
I can't wait for 2015 and all the fun things I have in store.

Comments

Popular Posts