- Completed a 5K race
- Pieced a 55 X 64 quilt top
- Walked 81,637 steps or 37.50 miles
- Finished 2 books
- Did one book review
- Wrote 3 posts
- Worked the Kid's Fest for the library
- Morning pages 5 days out of 7
- 1 block for 1930's Farmer's Wife QAL (behind on this week)
- Started designing a quilt top for my Tree of Life panel
- Menus made and followed for the week
The highlight for the week was a walk around a small section of Helena with Lady K and a friend. KE is a native to the area and if she doesn't know them or the history of something, then it's not interesting or important. We got a tour of an artist garden and several more 'secret' gardens were pointed out. Along with which homes had once been brothels in early Helena history. I think that was one of the best parts!
This picture was captured with my phone, but from this vantage point (only a few blocks from my house), I get both the fire tower and the Sleeping Giant. I'll be coming back for more pictures here.
For the coming week:
- Working extra hours (both for Big Read and for co-workers)
- Leading Non-fiction Book Group
- Donating blood
- Planning for NaNoWriMo write-ins
- QAL catch-up and this week's blocks
- Finish up design on Tree of Life Quilt and start putting down ideas for Batman quilt
- Start making better notes for my 2016 calendar/journal and how I might want it set up
The BIG thing for the week! Star Wars Symphony!
Texter is a Star Wars fan(girl). She really wanted to go to the Helena Symphony's program of Star Wars music. She bought the tickets. I'm paying for the babysitter and dinner Saturday night. We both get an 'adult' night out enjoying some great music. Really looking forward to it.
In the meantime I have had several periods of 'inspiration' from some YouTube videos and people this week and a couple of pages of notes I want to work on when I get a quiet moment (which is much harder than you realize!)
Another busy and fun week coming up.