- Attended Tizer Botanic Gardens Apple Day
- Walked 70,097 steps or 32.06 miles
- Attended "Mentors and Drunks" lecture for Big Read at Triple Divide
- 8 blocks for QAL
- 2 books read (1 was audio)
- 7 posts written
- start 3 sets of pj pants for Texter
This is the Wide Awake Pirate I had at Triple Divide during the lecture/book discussion. Cold-brewed coffee, coconut milk, simple syrup and spiced rum. Actually, I had two. And we did discuss True Grit a bit.
So today I will be in my first run - a 3 mile one. It's to raise money for the solar panels for the library. Part of the reason I'm running is to be a proponent for the solar system for the library and the other is to challenge myself - to see if I can do it. Luckily, I have 2 days off after this!