December Goals and November Recap

Part of working my planner for 2016 is getting 'organized' and more focused and on track.  Of course, this coincides with what I am reading in The Gratitude Diaries by Janice Kaplan.  Those who kept gratitude journals got more accomplished toward their goals.  I have only been keeping a gratitude journal for the past 3 days, so I can't answer to that premise.  However, I do know writing down my to-do lists or my goals/steps toward my goals, does keep me more focused and allow me to make more headway on the things I want to accomplish.



So I am starting off December by listing my goals for December -

  • Set my word of intention for 2016
  • Make bags for my oracle/tarot cards
  • Set up my planner for the first quarter of 2016
  • Update my projects list and start assigning an order to them
  • Work on Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
  • Catch up on the 1930's Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks
  • Look at scheduling a once a month writing get-together in 2016
  • Send off my Chaotic Goddess swap gift
  • Start mapping out garden plans for the front yard
  • Look for fabric for curtains for bedroom, bathroom and living room (I hate mini-blinds)
  • Read one book off my home bookshelf
My November goals were - 
  • Set December goals 
  • Draw a card a day
  • Complete NaNoWriMo
  • Gather fabric for Mystery Quilt
  • Plans for planner/journal
  • Nightly hot chocolate or hot tea before bed - well, 10 nights at least
  • 300,000 steps - only 218,457 as of the 29th, but have been under the weather
So I am happy with what I have accomplished and where I am headed for December.  Now to work on the two 'challenges' I am interested in!




Comments

Popular Posts