So gift #9 is a set of notecards with a fox in the snow. Actually, any foxes around here are in the snow these days. And as one of my 2016 goals is to be sure to write at least one letter a month to 'someone', then these will come in handy. I'll show them what a 'fox' I am!
This week -
This week -
- Walked 39,966 steps or 18.28 miles....only about half of what I needed to do
- Wrote 11 posts, 1 book review and my wrote my morning pages every day
- Worked on my plans for 2016 a bit
- Books - Abandoned 1, finished up 10 books
Ok, so the book count seems high, but I had an extra day of and no Lady K around this past week. So I blazed through books started already and added a couple more on top of that. Now I only have 3 more books to read to reach my goal of 150 books this year.
- Lead my last Nonfiction Book Group at the library
- Completed Clue #3 for the Mystery Quilt
- Made 2 blocks for the 1930's Farmer's Wife Quilt
- Have the Fox Cowl almost finished
- Sketched out plans for a possible wall hanging
Today will be spent with my planner and finalizing plans for 2016. Since I want to do some cutting and pasting I need to get it out of the way before Lady K arrives home to 'help'. She does always lend calm for contemplation. The coming week will be spend mainly with family due to the holiday. I have an extra couple of days off and with the weather cold outside, plan on staying warm and toasty. Well, maybe a quick one or two trips around the block. And a trip to the grocery store, of course.
Maybe next week I will reveal my upcoming plans and goals for 2016.