Week in Review - July 23 - 29

For some reason my weeks seem to be like this ginger plant.

One minute there is nothing and the next minute...


it's shot up like crazy. 

Daily, I feel like I don't do anything, but then when I look back on the week...

Well, I actually did get things accomplished

.

I did get the four blocks finished for this week. I can't wait until it's time to pull out all the blocks and put the tops together, especially the Batman quilt.

Otherwise this week...

  • Took a drop spindle class at the Copper K Fiber Festival
  • Quick trip to Missoula with all the 'girls' to do a bit of shopping
  • Started another round of swim lessons with Lady K (last one of the summer unfortunately)
  • Finished up T-ball (huzzah!)
  • Finished up a pair of Vanilla socks
  • Visited a friend's quilt studio for some creative time! 
  • Worked on revising a design for a quilt
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Made 3.5 pints of Salsa Verde for Savvy
  • Finished 6 books

This week...

  • Last week of swim lessons 
  • Attend Orchid Society meeting
  • Work on Disney Villains quilt
  • Work on Year of Techniques sock
  • Go through scraps for anything for the Noodle Box Quilt or the Pride Quilt
  • Check out Skillshare for 'classes'
  • Do some 'planning' and staying more focused on projects

And...

Texter is getting antsy and bored. She is more than ready for school to start and have the next two semesters over with. Actually, she, like me, is ready to get back to a routine again. Lady K is ready to be back in 'school' and have friends to play with.

But in the meantime, I am going to let her try needle felting.


It's a fox, so she'll probably do it. Should keep her busy for a couple of hours. I need to cut out and do the little hand stitched, embroidered fox.

Oh, by the way, I not just 'bistitchual', I am 'polystitchual'. I can 'stitch' not only in knitting and crocheting, but also in embroidery, quilting, sewing and beading. Guess that explains all my many different fiber and fabric obsessions!

Comments

  1. Let me know what you think of Skillshare. I just signed up for the one month trial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts