Christmas Wrap-Up

All the presents have been unwrapped and I am trying to figure out what to do with all the leftover boxes and spent paper. 

Some of the boxes will be saved for packing and some of the paper will be used in my journal, but for the most part, it's all said and done.


It was a super simple Christmas, mainly because we didn't have room and we wanted simple as we are already in the 'move' mode.

Christmas Day was fun. Lady K now has about a million Shopkins. And if you aren't familiar with them, they are tiny plastic figures and she loves playing with them. I love listening to the stories she comes up with while playing with them.

They have been to Africa, to the hospital, to school - wherever her imagination takes them.


We were all together, all healthy, and enjoyed the day.


Texter and I went in together and bought ourselves a Sprocket. We can now print out 2 x 3 pictures from our phones. I wanted one to use in my planner and journaling. It's so much fun.


Then Savvy and CJ got me a "Mother Tree" necklace. The stones are for Savvy, Texter and Lady K. Loving it. It has a double meaning for me in that I am drawn to "Trees of Life" or "Tree of Knowledge" and have wanted a mother's ring or something. The necklace is one and probably won't come off (well, it will when I get a slightly longer chain).


Breakfast was biscuits and 'imported' country ham. The rest of the day we snacked as we wanted. It was so much easier than coming up with a lunch or dinner, especially since we don't have anywhere to sit down at a table really.

But Christmas is over and the New Year is looming on the horizon. 

Comments

Popular Posts