Out With November, In With December

Beautiful full moon shining in the sky which will be replaced by snow on Sunday. Not looking forward to the 's' word, but a big pot of chili was made yesterday, so I am good to go.

Friday, the 1st, also saw Texter, Lady K and I on the road to Missoula to do a bit of Christmas shopping. 


No snow or ice on the road and the weather, while cloudy, wasn't bad. Christmas shopping should be done (I think).

But a recap of my November goals...

  • Complete NaNoWriMo before Thanksgiving - made it by the skin of my teeth
  • Start the Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt - week 1 done and today will start on week 2, staying caught up (so far)
  • Get the additional fabrics needed to do the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt - bought some neutrals and hopefully can squeak out what I have
  • Finish up the afghan I have started - a little over halfway through
  • Catch up on the Spirit of Life CAL - nope
  • Do some Christmas sewing - not really 
  • TONS of reading - did it and still have a ton to get through
  • Make mini-cupcakes for the Jensen Jeweler's Diamond Event - yep 
  • Another Gulch Distillers class yes!

So while I feel like I really didn't 'do' much in November, I did get the majority of my goals accomplished.

So for December, in between awaiting delivery of packages...

  • Stay on top of the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt (200 flying geese blocks for week 2 might do me in!)
  • Start and stay on top of the Big Sky Scarf I am test knitting
  • Breakfast with Santa
  • Three craft events at 'school' for Lady K and her classmates
  • Go through my 3 bins of files and consolidate, reorganize, purge
  • Re-do my 'list' of projects and update the order needing to be completed in 2018
  • Finish up my Corner-2-Corner afghan
  • Finish up 1 other yarn project
  • Read 21 books to achieve my reading goal for 2017!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on finish NaNoWriMo (at all, let along a week early)! And on your steady progress with the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt.
    Best of luck with your December goals! Sounds pretty ambitious...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts