Closet Essentials - Amber McNaught

I won this book on Goodreads and when I first received it thought it was 'too young' for me. I figured I would pass it along to the girls.

However, once I started looking through it, I had to give it a second look.


Closet Essentials by Amber McNaught is a good read for all ages.

With a two-page layout for most of the basic clothing styles you can find, from ballet flats, denim jackets, A-line skirts, she leads you to some very interesting combinations I would not think of. And they look good.

Believe me, no one who knows me would ever accuse me of being concerned with what I wear, both inside and outside the house. And in a day when the trend is toward minimalism and capsule wardrobes, there is a ton of no-nonsense tips on how to combine the most basic of wardrobes into something a step above. 

Now I'm going to have to relook at my closet with a different attitude and see what new combinations I can make out of what I have.




Note: I received this book as part of the Goodreads giveaway for my honest review. 

Comments

Popular Posts