Bookish Thursday - 24 in '24

January is already 2 weeks in at this point in time.  One of the trends this year is to set a '24 in '24' reading list. In other words, the 24 books I plan on reading in 2024. Here is my list...




A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon
Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
In the Lives of Puppets by T.J. Klune
Weyward by Emilia Hart
Emily Wilde's Encyclopedia of Faeries by Heather Fawcett
The Foxglove King by Hannah Whitten
A Madman's Will by Gregory May
Starling House by Alix E. Harrow
Ink Blood Sister Scribe by Emma Torzs
The Wishing Game by Meg Shaffer
Long Past Dues by James J. Butcher
City of Bones by Martha Wells 
Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson
A Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson
A Mirror Mended by Alix E. Harrow
Someone Always Nearby by Susan Witting Albert
Spells for Forgetting by Adrienne Young
System Collapse by Martha Wells

The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi by  Shannon Chakraborty

The Malhoa Connection by Estelle Ryan

The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie

The Olympian Affair by Jim Butcher

Warriorborn by Jim Butcher

Witch King by Martha Wells



I have already finished one book. Actually, I finished it during December. Mainly because it was a long anticipated continuation of a series I really loved. Now waiting for the next book in the series from Jim Butcher. 


A couple of the books I have already started, I just need to finish them. There are several repeat authors I have accumulated. Some of the books are also considered novellas or close to being novellas. I may have a winter weekend novella reading session. 


They will be spaced over the year in all likelihood. Some, by favorite authors, going to the top of the pile. Most of the books also fit my categories I want to read during the year. So a win-win in my eyes. 


But for now, it's all about getting a couple of books read for reviews coming up in the coming weeks. 







Comments

Popular Posts