Writing Wednesday - Doing the Thing!



Much to my surprise, one of the branches of my local library is offering a writing session. They are doing a once a month writing meet-up. So off I went to give it a try.

There were 5 of us at the meeting and the session started off by writing for about an hour. I brought a notebook as I wasn't sure what would be the format. Eight pages of the scenes floating around in my head for the ending of 7 Deadly Murders during that hour. So thrilled with that. Now to transcribe and continue. 

Anyway, I also found out the Gaston County Public Library is participating in Biblioboard! It's a way for an indie author, or anyone for that matter, to get their book into the world. Very interesting and I'll be checking it out as the year goes along. Who knows, there may be a book with my name on it in 2024!



 

Comments

Popular Posts