Bookish Thursday - Still Reading and April's TBR



While I have been busy over the past couple of months on my secret project, my reading has fallen off a bit. So in April I am planning on ramping up the pace with which I complete books. I have so many I have started and haven't finished yet. Yes, I am a multiple-books-at-one-time reader.

I also want to get some of the books which I have won off both my shelves and my Kindle. So I decided to do a couple of things. First, I wrote down the books I want to clear off my shelf first. These are a lot of books I've won and have been sitting around. Several are books I've bought and need to get them moved along. Some are for garden reference. Secondly, I want to get Kindle books moved off the Kindle. WAY to many books on my Kindle.




So this is the physical pile of books. I am not taking into account a few library books to read. (Note: Spells for Forgetting I finished just as I was writing this post.) A couple of these books are for reviews I am writing in the coming month or so. Some will be read and placed on my shelf. Other books will be passed along and/or taken to a used book store. 

But I am doubling down on my need and desire to turn off electronics in the evening and read to unwind. 

Wish me 'happy reading'!

 

Comments

Popular Posts