Writing Wednesday - Time Flies Fast!

Boy...

Yep...

I have a lot of stuff on my platter these days. But I am loving it.




Lately, most of my focus has been outside the house, getting the garden areas ready to plant all the seedlings which I need to get off my porch into the ground. Right now, after finishing this post, I will be out in the garden, pounding in posts for the fence around the veggie garden.

I have done a quick collage for May in my planner as I was working on the work schedule for May. Lots and lots going on. 

My planner is being made into a physical sample for me. I had to change the linen selection due to the original linen had silk threads in it and when they punched the holes for the coils it frayed badly. So a bit of a hold-up there. And I have a lot of videos to go through still in order to learn how to successfully launch my planner.

The great news to me is the positive reinforcement I am getting when I mention the planner to gardeners. So, fingers crossed, it will be successful.

But for now, breakfast and then out in the garden before coming in and getting ready to go to work.


Comments

Popular Posts