Texter in Color

Texter was out sick (both of us with sinus infections) and while I was surfing I found the Sharpie marker blog.  And, being the good blogger that I am, I commented on her posts, saying we were a Sharpie household and my youngest, in particular, was addicted to Sharpies.

R0013805

She emailed me back, asking if Texter would answer some questions and if we had some pictures.  Texter was more than happy to talk about her “passion” and did quite well for a 15 year old in answering her questions.

So go to the Sharpie blog  and check out Texter and her jeans.

 

Comments

  1. sounds like supercool!
    p.s. hoping you are getting over that sinus. oh i know of that pressure pain enough, grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts