Yes, I have knitted recently……

Before it got too warm, I did knit a couple of fun hats for the girls.

R0013825

The pattern is from Knitty.com and were a quick, fun, scrap yarn hat.  I have labeled them my blue fin tuna….

R0013826

which is Texter’s and the stripped bass….

R0013827which is OD’s.

Texter has worn hers a couple of times, but OD wears hers a lot.  In fact, we have walked to/from the grocery store and she has worn it.  She hums the “Jaws” theme and pretends to chew on my shoulder as we walk along.  She also thinks it’s cute because the “special”  students at school wear funky hats and she loves it.

R0013829

So these are the last of the “winter” knitting.  I need to get my head around a shawl I am knitting for a friend and can’t seem to find my groove on.

Comments

Popular Posts