End of the Year, Start of the New Year

PC240003

The girls have come and gone.  And the house seems really quiet at times.  However, there is a lot going on under the surface.

First off, I am in a panic.  I can’t find my camera!  I know I had it recently and downloaded pictures.  But what has happened to it since then I don’t know.  And with classes starting in a few days I know I will need it for my drawing class to send in pictures of my work.  But hopefully, what I have planned over the next couple of days will allow me to find it.

Today is my bedroom.  Moving all the ‘extra’ stuff out, like craft supplies and junk.  Bringing in a larger bookcase for all my favorite books….Laurell K Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Anne Bishop to name a few.  My rocking chair will go in there also.  And setting up my altar again.  My bedroom will be a place of sleeping and meditating.

Then, onto the guest room.  It will house my crafts and work areas.  My how-to books will go in here.  The living room will be last, along with my desk area.

Hopefully, I can get this all done in the next day or two.  Then I will have two days before school starts again to pile on the couch and watch ‘stuff’ and knit.

Comments

Popular Posts