NaNoWriMo Is Coming!


Yes, that pretty well sums up my feelings about most things!  


NaNoWriMo is just around the corner and I'm getting excited.  I have my t-shirt as a 2nd year Municipal Liaison.  It's neon yellow and I plan on using it as a 'safety shirt' when I walk.  You won't be able to miss me in the dark.  In fact, I might have to hand out sunglasses when I wear this to the write-ins in November.

I have write-ins on the calendar at the library already and a pre-Nano prep meeting in October scheduled.  I wrangled a fellow writer into doing a story grid workshop for the October prep meeting.


I love the poster for this year.  I have to get some more items for little goody bags for the meetings to encourage people to attend and write.  Or just write.  Texter has an English teacher this semester who also does the creative writing classes at college.  I have to get a poster and stickers, along with dates and times, so she can tell her writing kids to attend.

November is coming!

Comments

Popular Posts