- Work on Seedcrone!
Schedule a writing meet upBeen under the weather for too long! Do my Bee Hive swap block and get it mailed out on timeAnd can't wait for March block
- Finish up the Bonnie Hunter quilt and decide on my next quilt project
Order yarn for Knit, Swirl patternOrdered and hopefully with pick up next week
- Start working on Harley Quinn outfit
Finish purple socksAbandoned No drive thru eatingAlmost, not quite, but a lot better Continue with menu planningPlanned whole month of February and will do the same for March Sign up for next Chaotic Goddess swapYep, and will order off Etsy tomorrow and start on the 'extras'
- Read one book on home shelf
Send off my postcard to have printed for Liberate Your Art postcard swapdid and in plenty of time for the deadline
- Make some pin cushions
- Start buying one new towel and one plant a month (don't ask)
Check out Old Navy for more dressesof course, it is a discontinued dress. will see about making my own pattern for it. Get design board reworked and hung upDid it! Check on the status of my Dr. Who scarf and see what yarns I need to buy to completeDid it and have a digital copy of my chart listing too.
Overall, despite feeling like crap for the past two months (really body!), I did manage to get a lot done on my list. So I am pleased with my progress. Several of the things undone will be moved to March.
For March -
- Prep for Camp NaNoWriMo in April
- Hot springs visit end of the month during Texter's spring break
- Do my March Bee Hive block and get it out on time
- Complete the Mystery Quilt
- Complete the blocks released in March for Modern HST and RSC16 Challenge
- Get Handmade Swap out
- Work on Big Stitch Swap present
- Play with the serger and make a top using it
- Get the rest of the Harley Quinn materials and work on it
- Tizer Gardens and greenhouse 'work'
- Pick up yarn and start Knit/Swirl sweater
- Start getting materials for yard and container gardening
- Keep my journal(s) up-to-date in a more timely manner
- Organize basement some
- Attend Sleep Yoga class and put some the ideas into action for a better night's sleep
So I am off for another cup of coffee and to get my journal caught up with all the bits and pieces I have laying around. I am looking forward to a 'better' month in March.
(Note: my Red Robin tomatoes are starting to emerge!)