The week started out with a trip to Bozeman and the Museum of the Rockies. I can't wait to go back when the outdoor Living Museum section is open.
I finished up the week with my first hike in ages. Check out the full review here.
In between, my seeds from Park Seeds and Victory Seeds arrived. Along with a print copy of Epic Tomatoes by Craig LeHoulier (my tomato man!), I am so stoked to start gardening!
I also received the loan of a serger from my quilty friend, Kathleen. I printed off the manual and am ready to give it a try.
This week -
- Books finished - seven
- Posts written - seven
- Steps walked - 62,191/28.44 miles or 89% of my goal
- Trip to Broadwater to sweat out Savvy's cold in the sauna
- Stretched and hung fabric panel
- Redo did design board and hung
- Sewed together the strips from the RSC16 challenge
The coming week -
- Seeding corner set up in kitchen and first seeds started
- Work with the serger
- Work on family history some
Off to make some breakfast and start my 'seedy' corner.