It think it started as a combination of the cold in Montana and the cold floors and that nasty bunion on my left foot. But whatever it was which prompted me to start wearing them, I have discovered a few things.
- They are easier to get on that socks
- They have thicker soles than socks
- Unlike socks, which everyone else in the house will take and wear, no one bothers my house shoes
- I have to take them off in specific places when I go to bed so I can find them first thing in the morning
- I get testy when my house shoes are not where I left them